Sunday 20 April 2014

10 things that have made me happy this week, in pictures


The Bath blossom reminding us that Spring is finally here!
A little bit of Zara shopping cheered up dissertation days; another day, another desk seems to be my life motto at the moment!
Reading this, agreeing whole-heartedly...
And then booking a holiday to here next week! Oh hiiiii Greece and your beaut infinity pool! I'm dreaming of the heat already… bring me s u n s h i n e! 

Obviously this required bikini shopping… 

And I ventured home to have a bit of a change of scene for the diss writing. Its incredible to be able to sit outside and write. I <3 home. 
Seeing this little beauty has definitely been a highlight as well! 
As have delicious suppers at Milsoms, long overdue catch ups and big glasses of wine! 

And incredible sunsets over the water outside the house. 
Completely gigantic Easter eggs have also made it onto the list!

Happy Easter everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment