Friday 3 January 2014

And we danced all night.

The last few weeks have been a bit sporadic with regard to blog posting so I thought I'd start off the new year with a little catch up of my going's on! There's lots scheduled over the next couple of weeks, including my Christmas Hamper posts with some gorgeous recipe's for pressie inspiration at any time of the year! 

Top: 
The stunning Christmas tree for my sister's first Christmas in her new home; the gorgeously grown up Ona; views over the Stour Estuary on a wintery morning.

Middle: 
So many chocolates have been consumed over the past couple of weeks, these get the gold star of approval!; OCs supper: 130 men, 7 girls, of course; discovering my boobs, it was a big moment for us all!

Bottom: 
Girly catch ups with my favourites; new year frivolities; library moments.



Top:
Sarah went to Durham and got a new car (we couldn't resist the ridiculousness of this pic!); getting ready sesh :)

Middle:
The outdoor christmas tree and views over the green; my favourite niece, New Years outfit.

Bottom:
The first midnight of 2014; one of my favourite pressies from my big sisters with pics of every big family occasion over the couple of years - its gorgeous!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment