Tuesday 14 January 2014

Statement sportswear

So, of course I've jumped on the typical January getting fit bandwagon. I've signed up for yoga classes and am forcing myself to run at least 3 times a week. I feel better when I exercise so its silly not to really, I just need to make time for it. From past experience, gym time becomes a habitual part of day to day life in no time at all. Of course, the added bonus of running is the absolute need to look at lots of shiny new gym clothes. Totally unnecessary but great procrastination none the less!! I thought I'd share some of my favourite finds. None of them are sports luxe, for me its all about comfort!

Run number one attire:




And here are some of my favourite pieces from the current collections. I tend to exercise in jersey tees or oversized tops but good running leggings are an essential. Nike dri are my faves but Adidas and Slinky Feline also have some great options at the moment. 



From left to right, top line then bottom!

And for a little bit of cosiness post run…




The other bits and pieces:



1. Nike Flex trainers // 2. Nike flex trainers in hot pink // 3. Topshop snow headband // 4. Mulberry Henry gym bag // 5. Nike sports bra // 6. Jack Wills headband 

Have you found any must have gym bits? Or have any recommendations of great sports brands? I'd love to hear about them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment