Saturday 2 November 2013

Halloween

I couldn't resist sharing a few of our snaps from Halloween. We started with pres at Sara and Chirs'... they'd done an incredible job of decorating the house with bunting and spooky props and I believe that the jelly shots are still trampled into the carpets. Whoops! Everyone made such an effort with costumes, we were very impressed! Photos are drunken but amazing so excuse the blur!

I went as a doll taking make up inspiration from these beauties...



And spending my night with these beauties...







The boys outfits ranged from a pumpkin to something bloody, a devil in a dress and some of them just turned up as posers!






Although I might have to admit that the girls posing won hands down...



This will probably be the last year that we all dress up for halloween - it doesn't really seem to be the done thing as a graduate somehow!? - so I'm glad we made the most of it, rolling home from Lola Lo's in the early hours and feeling sorry for ourselves the whole of Friday!

 Most of the photos are Helens as she took out her amazing camera so merci for letting me steal!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment