Friday 9 May 2014

It's what's underneath that counts

If someone asked you at this very moment to take off all of your clothes, what would you be left with? 


Even when you're horribly stressed out with deadlines underwear truly is the base of a good outfit. And I am of the school of thought that wearing good underwear really does make you feel better. Matching doesn't necessary matter but top and bottom should always be the same colour, black and black or white and white in my opinion! 

My new best find is Eberjey. Eberjey was born in 1996 from the belief that the layer worn next to the heart should express happiness, love, confidence and all the things that make a woman truly beautiful. All of the range is simultaneously girly and sexy, made from pretty lace and gorgeous colours. The brand design everything from lace bralets to jersey sleepwear. I love the teddies and want pretty much every lingerie set on the website! 






And if you don't believe me, browse the range for yourself here… 

It's really is no secret that good underwear is the best foundation for a great outfit after all. Now, if only my bank balance matched my tastes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment