Thursday 8 May 2014

The Pinterest Obsession


There is no denying it, I am completely and utterly obsessed with Pinterest. These obsessions always seem to develop around the time of deadlines and this time is no different!! Boards range from house inspiration, to party planning and recipe ideas to my current lust list.



Daniel Wellington and Mulberry are both at the top of the list. Graduation is coming up mummy…





There are so many gorgeous images on the site it's easy to get a little bit lost in it and its nice to have inspiration ideas, all in one place. Finishing uni, moving home and then to London, I've been filling boards with kitchen accessories, bedding and home storage solutions. Its surprisingly therapeutic when I'm meant to be writing dissertations on documentary photography and the female nude!! (Why were they my choices?!).

White plates and mismatched blue and white china is high on my list of new house wants as are a full set of wine glasses. It'll be so nice to not be at uni and actually be able to use nice things and make somewhere feel homely!








You can see all of my boards here - be prepared for them to continue growing over the next few days, oh procrastination!

Seeing Poppy Loves post on Joss and Main has only inspired my homeware desires further. If you haven't seen it yet head over to http://www.poppyloves.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment