Sunday 21 April 2013

5PREVIEW


5PREVIEW began in 2008 when Swedish designer and illustrator Emeli Mårtensson decided to release a small, graphic tee shirt collection of 5 pieces. Her expressive illustrative style and ironic imagery became quickly popular with the label expanding in the last five years from a small t-shirt line into a complete women’s collection.

I've only just discovered the brand when browsing Browns but am so glad I have! 5Preview offers the coolest slogan tees and elegant tailored pieces in luxury materials. I've pulled some of my favourite pieces from the new collection and would love to know yours too! New brands are always fab to discover, offering something fresh to your wardrobe and a bit of style inspiration - 5Preview does just that!

5 Preview Motif Cotton-blend Sweatshirt
£90


As above
 

Logo Printed Cotton-blend Sweatshirt
£90


Logo Printed Cotton T-Shirt
£65

I <3 the way that Browns have styled the tee and I think this is one of the things that drew me to the collection in the first place. I'm not a tee and jeans kinda girl and love to layer my clothes. The contrast of the bold motif tee with a feminine and delicate skirt and clutch really gives an edge to the piece. The skirt is by Thu Thu, another new brand for me and is the Tribal Embroidered Cotton Miniskirt. I couldn't resist showing you how else Browns had styled the piece as I'm now massively coveting it, along with the majority of the new 5Preview collection!





 
 


5Preview also offer some really classic pieces, LBD's for any occasion and silk shirts. One of my favourite pieces are these SS Leggings in various prints. They are tailored and would look fab with an oversized silk shirt, some big sunnies and sandals.
SS2013 Leggings Varied

£55

The rest of the tee's in the new collection are great too - bold pints and catchy designs. The crocodile is amazing and would be perfect a coulpe of sizes bigger than necessary over a bikin, or teamed with some coloured skinnies until the sun decides to shine without the wind playing along too!!
Volume T Shirt

£90


T Shirt CROCO

£60
 

No comments:

Post a Comment