Tuesday 11 February 2014

Party Planning Inspiration

I turn 23 in a few weeks. Seriously oldddddd! I've decided the only way to deal with this is to embrace it totally so we're throwing a house party. My housemate and I have birthdays a couple of weeks apart so we've picked a date and are party planning! We've decided to do it properly and are going all out with a theme and decorations. This will be the first house party that we've had here (we normally head to the boys so that we don't have to clean up the next day!) so it has to be good!

The theme is Neverland Meets Wonderland and my Pinterest has been totally taken over with the inspiration. I'm thinking fairy lights inside and out, paper pom poms and of course some bunting for good measure. Think cocktails in jars, everyone in fancy dress and good music. We can't wait!

Pinterest is my favourite for getting ideas and always makes me wish that I had my own incredible house to decorate. How can you not be inspired by photos like these…















Down the rabbit hole, then second to the right, and straight on till morning. Party planning inspiration. I can't wait to share the real photos in a few weeks time! 

All images from my Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/alimossthomas/neverland-meets-wonderland/

No comments:

Post a Comment